Monday, April 5, 2010

Spiritual Healing and the Fourth Step -- Doing a Spiritual History




The Courage to Change May 4th
Recovery is a wonderful word. It means getting something back. Today I will try to remember that that something is me.

If a man happens to find himself ....he has a mansion which he can inhabit with dignity all the days of his life.
James Michener

Isn’t it exasperating to go to the grocery for an item, only to find the shelf empty? Fortunately grocers can correct that situation by taking inventory to learn which shelves need replenishment.
The Courage to Change.

We all wish good things to happen to us, but we cannot just pray and then sit down and expect miracles to happen. We must back up our prayers with action.
Freedom from Despair

Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised.
American Proverb

All progress must grow from a seed of self-appreciation...
The Dilemma of the Alcoholic Marriage

As I worked my way through Step Four, I listed my character traits as honestly as I could. I was struck by a great irony: Many things I had once thought of as virtues – taking care of everyone around me, worrying about other people’s lives sacrificing my own happiness and prosperity – turned out to be the causes of my misery.
The Courage of To Change November 28th


To see article, click here, Spiritual Healing and The Fourth Step.




Shop today for Daily Inspirations. Click Here.
Daily Inspirations Jewelry and Gifts
Daily Inspirations Readings
Daily Inspirations Clothing,
Daily Inspirations Music

Photography/graphics by W. Wass





Experience Life's Precious Moments

Precious Moments Birthday Gifts Precious MomentsPrecious Moments Baby GiftsPrecious Moments
>Figurines, Collectibles and Gifts for All Occasions Precious Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment