Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Justified Resentments -- Murdering Our Selves


Resentment -- a poison we take, and then wait for the other person to die .....


Anger tells me about my pain and separation -- unpresence -- not about the ultimate truth of what is .... or what should be ....

In unpresence, everything -- every relationship, every life event, and every perception becomes tinged and contaminated by gangrenous resentment -- and shame - unpresent ....


My need is to be constantly improving my conscious contact with my God -- especially when my ravenous disease of humanness is engaged in the self destruction by conscious present resentment and rage ....


For example, Hitler killed millions of Jewish people .... and millions and billions continue to kill themselves with resentment .... maybe Hitler killed more people by having people destroy themselves -- after he no longer had the power to kill their body .... dunno ....


Very sad - grief -- what are we losing in our "righteous indignations" .... justified self murder ..


No comments:

Post a Comment